Picture this. Its 6:00 a.m. in the morning; youre at the airport, waiting to board. Suddenly the need to use the facilities arises. While you can do your best to avoid this situation (by reducing water intake) you will still need to pee sooner or later. So, you reluctantly walk towards the loo and quickly make a dash for it. Now this is where the old saying, Prevention is better than cure comes in; had you avoided the use of a public toilet, you may have enjoyed your trip sans a terrible infection. Sanitation is a matter of concern for the females of our country as many dont have access to clean and safe toilets. Public restrooms with limited water supply and irregular upkeep are demanding a toilet-hygiene-initiative. However, with the advent of disposable female urination device(s), that help ease the public toilet panic, a revolution has begun.
Here are some reasons why you must invest in disposable female urination devices:
Portable urinary devices like PeeBuddy can save you from dealing with dirty toilet seats. With a nifty disposable device like this there will be no difficulty in standing and peeing. If you are a working professional you must have experienced the great ordeal of using office toilets. With less than two rounds of cleaning throughout the day and 500 people sharing the same restroom, they certainly are breeding grounds for bacteria. One cant help but frown at the very thought of peeing. Carrying a portable device can really be a game changer for working women.
For travelers and adventurers: When nature calls in the midst of nature, women, unlike men, arent able to pee standing up against a tall tree. Also, when you are stuck in a camping site and don't want to risk going out in the dark for a tinkle, then a disposable urination device is just the thing for you.
Best for elderly people: Urinary incontinence is a common problem faced by the elderly. A portable urination device is a wonderful aid for the elderly and people with mobility disorders. Also, the elderly find it difficult to squat and sit, and with the help of urination devices, they can tend to their pressing urinary needs in the standing position without any problems.
Quick, easy and convenient: These portable devices are very easy to carry along in your handbag. The best part is that you go ahead without sitting or pulling down your pants at all. These devices are both neat and discrete!
What is PeeBuddy?
It is a disposable female urination device; funnel-shaped and laminated with a water-resistant coating. This device is very easy to carry and easily disposable as well. It can be a perfect friend for women who wont compromise on health and hygiene. PeeBuddy is a girls best friend, it is very easy to use and dump. You can carry it along in your bag and use it without sitting in the public toilets, dump it off in the dustbin and you are done!
Some Important Facts on Hygiene in India-
- According to recent findings, women revealed that they ranked toilet as an important need whereas men said its not a priority. Unfortunately women have little say in the concerned decision-making, which makes it difficult for them to have a voice towards this issue.
- Old and differently abled people have also mentioned the extreme difficulties that they have faced. Not just the hygiene, but the infrastructure is such that it becomes very difficult for them to get used to urinating in public toilets.
- According to research, it only takes 2 to 4 hours for the bacteria to spread over 60% of frequently handled surfaces like door handles, sink edges and flush handles and these things cause extreme chances of bacterial contamination.
- According to a study conducted in New Delhi, we found out that 1,534 toilets serve men but only 132 serve women. Now this data is an eye-opener.
- In the year 2015, a survey revealed that 2.4 billion people across the globe have no access to improved sanitation.
40% of the worlds population doesnt have access to basic necessities and India in particular constantly suffers from the health issues due to lack of proper toilet facilities. According to the census, being in the 21st century there are still at least 636 million Indians who lack clean toilet facilities and this contributes towards violence against women, diseases, infection and other hygiene and sanitation problems. Disposable urination devices not only help women, but also contribute to water conservation. Its an added advantage that they take up less space and are also skin friendly.
To receive more engaging updates from us on a daily basis, subscribe to our WhatsApp channel: https://bit.ly/2mxgGRk